- autopilot for the rudder control;
- dual rotary bow thruster control;
- 2 Azipod levers;
- Electronic Chart Display information (ECDIS) with radar overlay;
- adjustable camera view;
- wheelhouse height adjustment;
- indicators of course, rudder angle, rate of turn and numerous others
- computer-generated perspective image of the surroundings displayed on seven 52" LCD monitors with full HD resolution;
- 210° field of view;
- 2 LCD screens for back view;
- fog, mist, twilight and night vision.
- operator console to select, develop, start and stop voyages;
- control of target vessels;
- set atmospheric conditions and the time of day;
- opening and closing of bridges and lock gates
- operation of traffic lights.
Mathematical manoeuvring model:
- calculation of hydrodynamic forces, shallow water effects, restricted water effects;
- aerodynamic forces;
- contact forces and interaction with encountering and overtaking target vessels.